Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav in Tulsa

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    jimlane

Re: Krav in Tulsa

This looks like an old thread but I’ll try anyway. I’ve gone by, left messages for, etc. the Krav Maga on 3rd for years and no one has ever gotten back with me.

Is there anyone in Tulsa that consistently teaches Krav Maga or Combat Krav Maga on a weekly basis?

Thanks.

tulsakrav

Jim, check your email in about 10 min.

jimlane

I think I posted to this forum a year or so ago. I’m looking for a Krav Maga instructor in Tulsa. I received a message or a call from an instructor in Grove, OK (I think) who was teaching at the LaFortune Community Center at the time. I have switched phones and lost all of that info.

So, is there anyone teaching Krav in Tulsa?

Thanks.

Jim

tulsakrav

PMed you.

haimzut

Tulsakrav is this you Stephen? If Stephen please tell me if the rumor I heard of you having a new place in town are true? If not I am curious if you can message me as well?

costabro

I went to a few of Kent’s classes but couldn’t continue. Does ANYONE have any clue as to where one can get training now (August 14, 2017)?

costabro

I went to a few of Kent’s classes but couldn’t continue. Does ANYONE have any clue as to where one can get training now (August 14, 2017)? text me at 918-520-3146

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: