Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav in Tulsa

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    kmtakinkm

Re: Krav in Tulsa

Here is the February KRAV class schedule. There will be no class this week of 4 Feb.

Class times 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. 813 E. 3rd Street, between Kenosha and Lansing on 3rd. Enter lobby and it’s the door on the right.
    Tuesday 12 February
    Thursday 14 February
    Wednesday 20 February
    Thursday 21 February
    Tuesday 26 February
    Wednesday 27th February

haimzut

Thank you KM, as always you are extremely helpful. I was wondering how close you were to Kent? I know he isn’t 100 percent, and I completely understand. Heck, I would be completely against him permanently hurting himself. I don’t want to seem too forward, but I was wondering if anyone there (at the gym) could take over for him when he isn’t up to it. Even if it was a person he had confidence in to teach the class. I mean he did have us all sign wavers and he could watch instead of demonstrate. Just a thought if anyone wanted to ask him. Also I remember seeing some guys there that I heard had been to Krav conferences and training gigs. Either way I appreciate all the help and Kent’s training.

kmtakinkm

haimzut,

The main problem is that his house is his gym. I would not feel very comfortable asking to teach or even teaching is his home.

His old place was just a gym and he would occasionally let others teach so he is open to that idea. I just hope he gets well and stays well. He has had health issues now for over 2 years and I know he is ready to get healthy.

haimzut

I thought it might be, but I wasnt sure. I am seriously glad that you clarified that for me. I completely understand your predicament and I would feel the same. I also hope that he gets well and stays well. Being healthy and staying healthy should be the goal for everyone, that is what krav is all about. Even the trainers in Israel understand that. Hope to see you there next time KM. Thanks again.

kmtakinkm

Kent canceled 12 Feb class. Still injured.

haimzut

thanks KM. Any word on tomorrow?

kmtakinkm

No word. I think it is very doubtful. I am not planning to go.

anaconda40

Guys- I’m wanting to start Krav. Like a lot of others, left a message on Kent’s voicemail.

Are the classes still at 5:30pm? Has a March schedule been released?

Thanks.

kmtakinkm

March has not been released. Class times 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. 813 E. 3rd Street, between Kenosha and Lansing on 3rd. Enter lobby and it’s the door on the right.

My guess for March:

5,7,13,14,19,20, 26,28.

Just come on by.

kmtakinkm

Here is the March KRAV class schedule. Class is from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Location 815 E. 3rd between Kenosha and Lansing.

5 March Tuesday
    7 March Thursday
    13 March Wednesday
    14 March Thursday
    19 March Tuesday
    20 March Wednesday
    26 March Tuesday
    28 March Thursday

ladyraven6

How do we get started with this training group? I am very interested but have not had anyone reply to the messages I have left. Is this group still open?

kmtakinkm

ladyraven6 – Yes, the classes are going on and are open to anyone who shows up. Here is the location and schedule. Just come on out. Kent stays very busy and doesn’t return calls very often.

Here are the class dates for April. Class is from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at 815 E. 3rd between Kenosha & Lansing downtown Tulsa. You need to walk in the common entry and the door to his studio is on the right.

Wednesday 3 April
    Thursday 4 April
    Tuesday 9 April
    Wednesday 10 April
    Tuesday 16 April
    Thursday 18 April
    Wednesday 24 April
    Thursday 25 April
    Tuesday 30 April
    Wednesday 1 May

ladyraven6

Thank you very much for the information!

kmtakinkm

ladyraven6 – Hope to see you there next week!

blake8098

can anyone send a schedule? or help me figure out when someone will be there?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: