Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge What do you do in real life?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • Author

I’ve noticed that there are several lawyers and law enforcement officers on the board. Just out of curiosity, what do people do?

I’m a student… I leach off of my wife while she works hard for the money.

mara-jade

Re: What do you do in real life?

You HAD to say it like that, didn’t yarofl2. I’m a programmer/systems analyst/family computer geek:D:

cmetalman

DirtyHippieUte,metal refinisher by “day or night” depending on the job. ps “dirtyhippy” that was my nick name in the 70’s.

cmetalman

Forgot, chase my wife around the house when i’m not working out or at work, keeps the cardio up.

old-grappler

Purchasing Manager for a chemical company during the day…own a health/nutrition distributorship out of my house…..I also coach wrestling in my spare time.

russell

estimating/purchasing in a print shop

Clarification… Day jobs…

bradm

Retired! Twenty six years US Air Force, retired Dec 1986. Twenty years in aerospace industry (logistics/maintainability engineer, technical writer), retired April 2005. Now enjoying my retirement in Central Florida. Play tennis, work out at our wonderful fitness center serveral times a week, take Tai Chi, cardio kickboxing and study self defense. Teach a self defense class to the seniors where I live. And, of course3, cruise and travel every chance I get. I love my job.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Well my email signature file says “Adrenaline Expediter” but all that means is I tune exotic cars to make them go faster. Link to my company is in my profile. 🙂

hollywood

Design Engineer for steel building company.

Cardiac Analyst by day… Aspiring Blackhawk Crew Chief by sporatic times(National Guard is keeping me in limbo with my school date. It would have been easier just to stay Infantry!).

alamocitykid

Retired from USAF after thirty years in Intel/security (1989);subsequently spent time in defense and legal community before attending law school (graduated and passed bar–then turned 60) Currently practice part-time on elder issues and firearms law; do a bunch of working out including KM about 4 times/week. I also shoot a lot–I am a NRA certified pistol instructor and range safety officer. I turn 70 next November and am preparing to celebrate with a couple of happenings–I hope to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro and finish the San Antonio Marathon. Life is great!!

quote Alamocitykid:

Retired from USAF after thirty years in Intel/security (1989);subsequently spent time in defense and legal community before attending law school (graduated and passed bar–then turned 60) Currently practice part-time on elder issues and firearms law; do a bunch of working out including KM about 4 times/week. I also shoot a lot–I am a NRA certified pistol instructor and range safety officer. I turn 70 next November and am preparing to celebrate with a couple of happenings–I hope to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro and finish the San Antonio Marathon. Life is great!!

When I’m 70, remind me that I should still be doing all that stuff!

alamocitykid

Becoming a Blackhawk crew chief is a good start! Good luck.

bradm

Alamocitykid. Great for you. Turing 70 in November and do what you do, fantastic. It’s good to see more of us “chronologically advanced” people envolved in physical activities. I’ll turn 66 this April. I know, I’m still just a kid.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: