Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge What do you do in real life?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Re: What do you do in real life?

“chronologically advanced” – I love this phrase.thumbsup

Besides Alamo, there’s another gentleman of that persuasion who I can say between these two, can show us ‘youngsters'(does 40 something count as a youngster still?) a thing or two:D:

raneman

I work in a Building Products testing lab so that basically means I break and burn stuff for a living. 🙂

Currently looking to change that though due to downsizing/restructuring.

quote mara_jade:

“chronologically advanced” – I love this phrase.thumbsup

Besides Alamo, there’s another gentleman of that persuasion who I can say between these two, can show us ‘youngsters'(does 40 something count as a youngster still?) a thing or two:D:

I sure HOPE 40 counts as a youngster because I don’t feel old, at least most of the time. 🙂

US Navy Electronics Technician for 12 years and currently instruct on how to troubleshoot, repair, & maintain computers and network for the Navy. Kinda complicated but I did a 6 year enlistment that started in November of 1989 and got out in 1995. After that I thought I knew better and got out but I was ill prepared and didn’t take have any college education (Plus I had other problems with that issue).

In 2001 I finally decided, after the company I was working for was in complete chaos after the primary owner and man with the finances had a heart attack and died unexpectedly, that It was time I got back in the Navy and finished my 20 years.

I am up for picking transfer orders in April and not sure where I want to go from here.

paragon

I work full time for a theme park in FL. Part-time I am an inspector (my own company).

alamocitykid

Must be something in the water at all those AFB’s.

rq

I do Commercial and Investment Real Estate and Loan Officer and became a Financial Consultant due to the current market conditions.

blindfold

I’m currently in retail @ a specialty wood working store.

I worked for a company who was subcontracted by companies, foreign and domestic, for security/firearms/protection training. Who really enjoyed woodworking. :dunno:

nixxon

Active duty USAF… Work on Air Traffic Control ground-to-air radio equipment, airfield navigational aids and ATC weather equipment

brotherobin

I make Coke bottles.

gitano

Computer geek, working from home.

nd6171

Patrol Sgt at Wise Co S.O. Wise is the next county north of Fort Worth. I am also in the Army National Guard.

I write stuff (fiction and non-fiction) for which people pay me.

kmman

Equities Trader, I trade statistical arbitrage otherwise known as Pairs Trading.

prekarious1

Former Marine and now I am a pumper in a refinery (I make the go juice for your cars)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: