Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge What do you do in real life?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    da3bous

Re: What do you do in real life?

quote CJs Dad:

except I don’t blow them up LOL – kidding bro~

Hay my company initials don’t start with a R and end with a S and might have a M in the middle…. lolrofl2rofl2

garddawg

I’m a CrossFit Coach. Fulltime. It’s a great job.

http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFitBrandX_ConnorClean200.wmv

http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFitBrandX_BigTireJumps.wmv

ds314

Gardgawg,

The Tire Jumps are awesome. What weight training exercises would I need to do to be able to do this myself. Do you have a link you can post where I can view what I need to do?

Thanks – DS314

jesse

I’m a preacher. My wife and I travel with our daughter around the USA right now and will be moving overseas soon.

michael

#1, I’m a born-again child of the King, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
    #2 I am a devoted husband, father and now grandfather.
    #3 I am a Deputy Sheriff by day, and have 20+ years of law enforcement experience. Certified NRA handgun/shotgun instructor, ASP instructor, and perpetual student of all things combative—H2H, knife, stick and gun.

kirsten

Well after several years of way too many irons in the fire, I ended my LE career as a patrolman and I am just working for myself. I own a commercial real estate investment company, a KM training center and a health club… dabble in marketing and design and I am thinking about going back to school to finish my degree in Political Science with a global spin and emphasis on Middle East studies, minor in Arabic (hopefully). I have my eye on Gorgetown after that… sorry Oneness 🙂 but we maybe moving there first. lol

tinykrav

I am a real estate agent. And if anyone tells you they saw me practicing “getting up” at an Open House, in a dress, this weekend, they’re lying I tell you. Lying! Just because it’s an empty house with brand new carpeting didn’t mean I got the idea that it would be the perfect place to practice or anything.

kms1974

I’m a probation/parole officer

kirk

Telecommunications Administrator by day, passionate Kravist by night!!! One pays the bills, one I love to do!!

munster

Active Duty USAF

kirk

quote CJs Dad:

Its Feb and I’m wearing shorts today
    I trained/taught with Darren for a few hours last night
    Jess has a 04 M3 convertable

– yeah I suck

I want to be you when I grow up!! Paint me green!

stevetuna

I’m a detective and I work on cases like this one:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2008/07/25/after_nantucket_party_dog_found_dead_in_washing_machine/

After Nantucket house party, dog found dead in washing machine
    By Maddie Hanna, Globe Correspondent | July 25, 2008

A Yorkshire Terrier was found dead in a washing machine Wednesday, the day after one of its owners hosted a party at a Nantucket home, police said.

Police believe the 8-year-old, estimated 15-pound dog died when it was placed in a front-end washing machine and the machine turned on either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, said Detective Lieutenant Jerry Adams of the Nantucket police. He said a daughter of the family that owns the house at 194 Cliff Road, where the party took place, called police at 2:50 p.m. Wednesday and said she had found the dog in the machine.

Krav Maga keeps me balanced (and ready to deal with the dog-killers, rapists, thieves and drug dealers that prey on our little island community).

Sorry to share such a disgusting story.

tatdad

I am still a dad and it still is my favorite thing. Being a salesman is great and it pays well but i would be a dad free any day.

jester1492

Retired AF. Manager of system engineering, IT,communications systems and worldwide HW level 2 maintenance at a defense contractor.

ffdo1234

I’m a pilot, with the Air National Guard and an airline, well, the airline for now….

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: