Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge What do you do in real life?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author

Re: What do you do in real life?

Before I dropped out of life to become a student again I worked with my Bro-in-Law selling high end imports. I never had one of my own but for about 3 months I had a 2002 M3 convertible. It was a fun summer. When my brother-in-law had the M3 I had the C32 AMG.

Hmmm… Driving around in free sports cars, long lunches, playing PS3 while waiting for clients to stop by the showroom… Why did I go back to school again?

walken

Makes one realize that their are some people with major SD skills out their doing great things. I’m a Business Consultant for Hospital on the West Coast and VP of Business Development for Dirt Roadz Entertainment. Before that I did IT contracting for the government and was in the U.S Navy for 7 years.

v/r herreraw.

bigtk1978

Loss Prevention/Safety manager and part time PSD.

rpm-rmkm

Senior Systems Test Engineer
    Atlas Rocket Program
    United Launch Alliance (ULA)
    Denver, Colorado

I test rockets.

jonj480

I sell a National Brand Bread to independant grocery chains throughout the Southwest.

kmtakinkm

I an VP of business development for a small private natural gas (the clean fuel!!) exploration and production company.

I am a soldier in the war for US energy independence……!!

bracius

My current profession is Global Operations Consultant. My trades are operations, business intelligence management, economist, and market investor. I do a little tech stuff and web programming stuff as a side hobby.

sword

quote leejam99:

I have a production company and teach Krav.

for those of you that hasn’t seen it, here’s the official high light reel i made for Bas few month back. the song is him btw..he wrote and sang… Party on and God speed.

http://fifthwallproductions.com/bas.htm

James

Man that rocks, I haven’t smiled so big in weeks. Nice work.

I’m an audio engineer (house concert engineer currently)
    Former NRA certified pistol, rifle and shotgun instructor (still teaching) and range safety officer.
    Motorcycle junkie
    Computer, web and graphics geek
    Vet. U.S. Army 82-88

:beer:

leejam99

quote Sword:

Man that rocks, I haven’t smiled so big in weeks. Nice work.

THANKS!

desert-strom

Veterinarian – my wife (also a vet) and I own a practice together.

ali

I’m marketing manager for Surfline – we provide surf reports, surf forecasts, and streaming web cameras for surfers around the world. We’re kind of like the Weather Channel for surfers. We recently acquired WATER magazine, so getting into that business has been interesting.

We are in Huntington Beach, CA – and today it’s probably 75 degrees outside. My office faces the ocean, we’re directly across from the Huntington Beach Pier – I can sit on our balcony and watch the surf.

Check us out: http://www.surfline.com

Yeah, life is tough. 🙂

Ali

nate2010

I’m an airframe/powerplant mechanic for Eclipse aviation here at the gainesville service center. The most layed back jet service center in the world i think.

happyloaf

I am a PhD student in biochemistry at the University of FL. Go GATORS!

brewerm

Software sales to the Federal, State Government and some commercial organizations

nixxon

Ali,

If you need somone to work for ya…. you just let me know. $25 an hour to start sound good to you? Ok. Deal. When do I start?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: