Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge What do you do in real life?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    lcash

Re: What do you do in real life?

I am an International account rep for a major oil field service company. I also instruct the engineers around the world in new technologies as well as serve as a laison between the research and development folks with the operations folks.

Lcash

brewerm

Obviously you have the most extremely uncomfortable work environment that I have EVER heard of 🙂

tatdad

I know i am a little late on this post but this is the most interesting tread i have seen so far. I am new to the forum also. I am a Dad, a youth coach, and I moonlight as an outside sales rep for an air freight company in Houston. I love being a dad.

ali

quote Nixxon:

Ali,

If you need somone to work for ya…. you just let me know. $25 an hour to start sound good to you? Ok. Deal. When do I start?

Sounds good to me! Oh wait, what are you qualified to do? Besides kick ass, that is.

🙂

pbj

Im a penguins/ exotic birds zoo keeper assistant.

certified premier martial arts instructor

alician

I do quality assurance for wireless applications. Which basically means I review cell phone programs & write up the errors into reports & send the reports to the developers.
    It’s such a glamorous lifestyle 😉

faeflora

for money? project manager for IT.

with the rest of my time— fun exercise stuff like krav
    singer/songwriter with a metal band
    audio engineer/producer
    vegan cooking
    working on my miata (turbo and meth injected w/ 300whp)

enki

Let’s see….umm, I don’t do anything at the moment…but I am currently submitting resumes to anyone who will accept them, lol. We shall see what I can put here later today or tomorrow.

nixxon

quote Ali:

Sounds good to me! Oh wait, what are you qualified to do? Besides kick ass, that is.

🙂

Ohhh qualifications? Well right now I’m in the Air Force, and I work on communcations electronics equipment and weather monitering equipment. Got any need for any electronics technicians?

enki

OK, I am a little past due on this, but I actually am doing something productive with my time. I met my boss at my Krav class and am now happily working at Tokyo Joes on the mall downtown serving up deliciously nutritious Krav fuel all day long. I highly recommend a diet composed of our menu…it is working wonders for me so far.

I’m a stay at home dad. Been doing it for over 4 years now. Before that, I was an actuary.

kylestyle913

i’m a chef. I get get burned, stabbed and banged into by line cooks all day. But I also get to hack away at large sides of meat! as if krav wasn’t a good enough stress reliver.

ds314

I work at Boeing as the Lead Integrated Scheduler for the A-10 Warthog Wing Replacement program.

DS314

da3bous

I do what Sean does…..i own and run vollgas motorwerks a tuning shop in portland…..get to play with cars all day and design parts and sometimes blow them up!! Then i am also the financial officer for another automotive company that produces headlight protection film…..real fun stuff!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote da3bous:

I do what Sean does…..i own and run vollgas motorwerks a tuning shop in portland…..get to play with cars all day and design parts and sometimes blow them up!! Then i am also the financial officer for another automotive company that produces headlight protection film…..real fun stuff!

except I don’t blow them up LOL – kidding bro~

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: