Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Book Release Date

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    ken-b

Does anyone know if the krav maga book that is written by John Whitman & Darren Levine is to be released in February, or is it going to be dleayed again?

veganmark

Looks like it’s gonna be late this year. I ordered mine from overstock.com and they keep changing the date. Now it says that it will be released in Sept. 07.

Peace,

mara-jade

Re:

quote \”veganmark\:

Looks like it’s gonna be late this year. I ordered mine from overstock.com and they keep changing the date. Now it says that it will be released in Sept. 07.

Peace,

Dang, just checked on overstock too..At least they throw a SWAG while Amazon is still showing an old date (Nov 06).

Oh well, overstock’s had my money this long so I might as well wait. I REALLY hope it comes out sooner. 🙁

greenbeanie

Amazon’s updated shipping estimate is May 29, 2007.

oldkravdude

Hi all. Just so you know the book completion was pushed back because of Marni’s passing. Finishing a book doesn’t look so important when you know what was going on. We all wish Darren and his girls the best. Marni was truly one of the best instructors I ever had and one of the great people I have ever known. She is greatly missed by the whole \”krav family\”.

mara-jade

OMG – Just checked overstock and amazon. Date seems to have been moved up to MAY 28TH!! Woohoo!! 😀

I did know why the book was delayed and I was wondering about the publisher NOT the authors.

giant-killer

Well, that’s great. That means I can get ready for my \”unbiased review\”… 😀

veganmark

Yes, I just rechecked my order because they’ve changed the date so frequently. Now it says the book will be released in May 07, which is this month. Yay. Can’t wait to get it. I know it’s gonna be a fabulous read. It’s good to know what the holdup was. I never connected the book release holdup with Marni’s passing. Makes absolute sense now.

Cheers,

😀

giant-killer

May 7th? So then it’s out already? Don’t think I saw it at the NTC. I’ll check Barnes and Nobles next time I’m there.

mara-jade

May 07 is what overstock said as in May 2007. Amazon still says May 28th. 😀

giant-killer

Okay, still time to print the coupon then…. 😀 I wonder if it will be on sale at the NTC?

mara-jade

Autographed copies would be nice 😀

Hi, I was on the website and I can not seem to find the 500 page Krav Maga book that you were talking about ? Link please.

giant-killer

So, is that school in Brasil? It doesn’t really say anywhere. Looks like there is also a picture of a BB certificate from the KMAA, but it doesn’t say that the teacher every studied there. 😕

As for the autographed copies, heck I say let’s have a book signing party at the NTC!! Imagine the possibilities. We could have balloons, confetti, live bands and lotsa booze to celebrate the occasion – then train drunk at the end of the day! 😀

mara-jade

Giant – signing party would be nice but what about those of us who aren’t even CLOSE to NTC 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: