Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Book Release Date

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 141 total)
  • Author

Before we put the horse before the cart, let’s wait and see what the adminstrator or the moderator who really knows his stuff has to say. This could be a school in Brazil that is connected to the world headquarters in Israel.

giant-killer

mara,

I’m all for free flights on the company jet (well, I BELIEVE they have a company jet 😉 ) Anyway, we should also celebrate the NTC’s 10th anniversary, so the signing party could be part of that and people could fly in from all over the world and it would be one giant mega KM party. 😀 Can’t wait… 8)

mara-jade

Would be nice but I’ll be happy just to get the book in my hands 😀 .

johnwhitman

Hey guys,

Sorry, I deleted a few posts here. To be honest, we don’t know the guy mentioned, and no one we know has heard of him. I won’t say more — for all I know he’s great. We generally don’t allow promotions on the forum anyway (as some of you know, I’m even reluctant to promote some of our own seminars here), and I’m not comfortable with someone we don’t know.

hi john

thanks a lot for deleting my posts…..:)

its good to know you respect all krav-maga students in this forum….:)

and realy I had only the best intentions…:)

I didn’t want to scare any of you, just to recomand a really good book. too bad…

johnwhitman

Sir,
    You should know that we have a \”no promotions\” policy on this forum. I have deleted posts from some of our own instructors who wanted to promote their seminars. In addition, we never promote our own seminars, videos, or products here.

I made an exception for this particular thread because questions about our book, and the delays attached to is, kept coming up. You will note, however, that I have done little to promote the book except answer questions.

oldkravdude

Jeffrey, As far as the \”other book\” goes – John is too nice to say it but if he and Darren haven’t heard of the guy and nobody they know has heard of the guy….well….can you say FRAUD?!

mara-jade

Hi John,

Oh ok – that’s why I got some message about the reply not existing since I’d asked Jeffrey about what he posted. Thanks for the clarification 🙂

OldKravDude!

before you blaim someone of a fraude, I think you better make some research… darren never heard of him…:) this was a good one!!!

oldkravdude

Jeff, think about it . This guy had all these documents about how big he is in krav with letters from Imi? Darren was like a son to Imi. Darren would know who this guy was if he had anything to do with Krav past or present. Now your are hinting that Darren and John are lying? Come on. These guys have more integrity than anyone else I know. They love Krav and have dedicated thier lives to it. Something stinks with this guy and his \”other\” book.

rreger

What will the title of the book be so that I can search for it and buy?

giant-killer

It’s called: \”Complete Krav Maga: The Ultimate Guide to Over 200 Self-Defense and Combative Techniques\” by John Whitman and Darren Levine.

You can find it on Amazon or other online bookstores.

smokelaw1

When I’m in L.A. next week, can I stop by for an autographed copy?
    That is, if mine shows up by then.

Regardless, I am tempted to stop by to check out the NTC and say hello.

giant-killer

Next week Monday evening will be closed, because of Memorial Day. John teaches a class at 6:45pm on Tuesday, maybe you can catch him for an autograph then? Haven’t seen Darren in a while, though, I think he teaches Monday at Sherman Oaks (but it will probably be closed next week as well).

But, regardless of autographs, come on down and check out the NTC. We’ll be waiting for you!

smokelaw1

I just might stop by. Might be over the weekend, depending on the schedule.

Josh

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: