Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Book Release Date

Viewing 6 posts - 136 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    unstpabl1

Re:

[quote=\”vwr32

Sushi? Piece of cake. 😉

But I’m betting when Mr Whitman said we should focus on more important things, he wasn’t creating a lead-in for a discussion on the tastiness of sushi lol.[/quote]

I don’t think John cared as long as the subject changed 😆

As far as Sushi, I like rice warm, fish, mercury free and cooked,eat it rarely, don’t like fish much to begin with, blackened helps and my seaweed floating where it belongs… in the Ocean, not on my plate. 😆

giant-killer

I think Sushi is fantastic. Oh, wait… 😳

whatever,

If there is anything about KM technique you disagree with, why not check out the technique forum and one could discuss it (very civilized) there.

whatever

Giant Killer,

Lets separate the book issue on two things.
    – The quality of the book
    – The contains

Does it look good?- Yes. The book design, setting is truly nice.

Does it contain the right information? Based on as much as I know about KM, some techniques are not OK in the book, or at least for me, questionable.

Yes, my criticism based on the two above subjects.

vwr32
    For an ant, it is really does not matter, if it’s smashed but a 5 years old kid or an elephant. 🙂

giant-killer

Hmmm, I would assume of course you are biased a bit, because you are with another KM organization. Personally, I’d still say, if you have a specific comment about a technique, why not ask about it on the technique forum where one could discuss it in a friendly way (as has been done with some other techniques).

Otherwise, looks like you are just trashing the book without being able to explain why.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

GK does have a point.. other organizations having nothing to do with it. If theres something you question about a specific technique I for one would love to hear it and see if yours works as well if not better.

Thatís what the technique forums are for, theres a really good discussion about choke against the wall right now and its stayed very civil with no politics involved, I donít see why you canít join in with a similar thread so people could discuss it.

I actually think it would be very helpful and look forward to seeing what your concerns are.

vwr32

Re:

quote \”whatever\:

vwr32
    For an ant, it is really does not matter, if it’s smashed but a 5 years old kid or an elephant. 🙂

Sound advice. 8)

For what I’m not sure, but eventually it should apply somewhere. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 136 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: