Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Book Release Date

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    kmtakinkm

I also ordered the book from the KM website. I have an email that my copy is on backorder – DRAT. Hopefully it will be here soon. I guess there was a tremendous demand – I wonder how many were printed in the 1st printing.

johnwhitman

Hi!
    They are doing a second printing now. However, I know that a bunch of shipped out of the publishers (we got another shipment the other day ourselves) so you should be getting yours soon!

mara-jade

Thanks for the update John. You and Darren did y’alls part. Just wish overstock would get their butts in gear and do theirs 😀

veganmark

mara,

I cancelled my order on overstock today. While the price was good the wait was simply too long. I explained to them that after waiting since 10/1/06 I was tired of waiting and decided to order from Amazon instead. Amazon’s price was a few dollars more but they have it in stock and it saves waiting another two or so months. Everytime I contacted Overstock with more information about the book they didn’t know how to respond. The final straw was when I noticed folks that post on this website mentioning they had already received their book from overstock. I do like Overstock and will continue to shop on their site but I will not make any advance copy purchases from them again.

mara-jade

Marcos,

Yeah, I’m getting close to that already..What was the point of pre ordering at all if I\”m waiting while the book is in stock and everyone else get theirs?

OMG – think FINALLY someone over there got off their duffs and shipped my book..It says shipped!! WOOHOO! 😀 <DOING HAPPY DANCE>

I’m with you on the preorder thing, this is the LAST time I preorder..Too much friggin headaches 😛

Yeah, it is usually better to order at the source, itself. I just talked with a KM representative about the book, when it is due to ship and they said it could possibly be next Wednsday ( 7/25/07 ) the book will be sent out then in about one week, I should get my book. She did not promise anything. That is just an estimate. 🙂

The reason for one week is because the Krav Maga online store is on the West coast and I am on the East coast, anything I order through the mail from on the West coast usually takes 1 week, maybe 1 1/2 weeks to arrive here on the East coast, No complaints here. 🙂

krav8541

Got my copy. Sweetest book ever. Lost lotsa sleep reading it. Amazon ships today, from what some have said. Barnes and Noble already has it in some locations. HUGE book, TONS of information. Need a cold shower now.

giant-killer

Borders seems to have it now, so I should be heading over there soon! 😀

mara-jade

Don’t forget the coupon 🙂

http://visitborders.com/

giant-killer

I’m on it! That’s why I waited so long, instead of getting it right at the NTC. They almost locked me in one time, because I kept leafing through it after class. Can’t wait to get my very own copy!!

veganmark

I wish I had heard yesterday that Borders had it. I would have rushed over there to get it amidst the Potter fans lined up for the final Harry Potter book. As luck would have it I went to amazon.com, ordered it and have already received an email from them telling me it shipped. No need to buy it a second time. I’m gonna keep this one safe so I can get Darren and John to autograph it personally for me when I come to Cali for trainer certification which is awhile off. Still, I’m excited about getting a personal signature just like all those fans of Harry Potter were at getting a sig from J.K. Rowlings at the book reading this A.M. in London. My book is expected by the 24th which is only a few days away. I’ll bet it will be here by Monday.

Woo Hoo. Amazon is on the ball.

la-revancha

A BJJ friend just gave me a copy.

So far so good!!! To the top for Tina, Matt, Jeanine, et al.!!!

Was hoping to see more Brent and Wade.

giant-killer

I would have liked to see a bit more of John and Darren, after all they are \”the man\”/\”the men\”, collectively. 🙂

Matt is nice, but, c’mon, every single picture… 😆

johnwhitman

It’s just because he’s so handsome.

giant-killer

No need for modesty! You and Darren are quite handsome, too… 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: