Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Book Release Date

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    bobg

Just an update….Overstock is now saying June 2007.

mara-jade

Amazon still says May 28th.. Hopefully overstock’s date is just another week or so(that’s where mine’s coming from) 🙂

I just went to the publisher’s site – Yup it’s June

http://www.ulyssespress.com/fitness.htm

giant-killer

Damn, I thought this Tuesday. 🙁 Guess we’ll have to wait a bit longer then…

greenbeanie

I received a notice from Amazon today that the updated shipping estimate is June 4, 2007. Unfortunately, I will be out of town that week. 😥

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I had a chance to talk to Darren last night about it and heís really excited about the release. He shared that someone who is a sponge like me will really get a lot out of the detail they cover the techniques and he also mentioned how well documented everything is with pictures.

I tried to con him out of a pre-release version but that didnít fly LOL

mara-jade

Oh man, now you’re just making me want that book more..I can stand it another few days though 🙂

giant-killer

June 4th? Great, just when my coupon expires…. 🙁 mara, what was that link again to the Border’s coupons? Hope there’ll be a sale at the NTC, or free autographed copies for beloved loyal customers… 😀 On second thought, let’s make this \”loyal customers\”… 😆

Where’d you see Darren CJ? At Sherman Oaks? That really sucks that they stole him from the NTC… We should all band together, march over there and get him back! Viva la revolucion! 8)

mara-jade

Hey GK – here’s the link again

http://www.visitborders.com/

Stole him? Pardon my ignorance but I thought NTC was his baby anyway? ❓

giant-killer

Thanks for the link mara.

Yeah, we were hoping he’d be able to come back to the NTC and teach again, but looks like he is now teaching in Sherman Oaks instead. 😥 The valley guys also made off with Jarret, and David Bluestein I think. No fair, they’ve only been open a year… 😥

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

Thanks for the link mara.

Yeah, we were hoping he’d be able to come back to the NTC and teach again, but looks like he is now teaching in Sherman Oaks instead. 😥 The valley guys also made off with Jarret, and David Bluestein I think. No fair, they’ve only been open a year… 😥

We actually have 3 Jarrettís now and donít forget Shannon and Jeannine have become regs. Come on GK you know you want to come out to the valley and train 🙂

giant-killer

Yes, Johns and Jarrets are pretty abundant at the two NTC’s…

Do they have any advanced classes yet at SO? Jarret (Waldman)’s LV5 class on Wednesdays in West LA used to be great. It was almost more like LV6, lots of advanced stuff and technique. I really miss him. Not fair, you get to have him AND Darren. I still think I will sneak over there one day and steal ’em back. Not sure I’d be able to carry them both, though, but I’ll try… 😈

lb

speaking of advanced classes, not that i am in one, are they not offered at the SO location and if not, why not?

giant-killer

I think they are only up to LV 3. Not sure why, maybe they don’t have enough advanced students. Still two more levels to go, LV4 and 5.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Thatís partially correct that there isnít a lot of students at that high a level yet at SO. Simply because the school hasnít been open long enough.

Having shared that I know Jarrett teaches a br/blk class once a week but its invite only. His knowledge of the material and style of teaching never ceases to amaze me.

giant-killer

Well, no wonder, he’s been at it for about 23 years I think…

Invite only? Weird. Just for teachers, or can students come? By the way, if you see Jarret, don’t forget to ask about that gun thing… 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: