Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Book Release Date

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    bobg

More bad news from Overstock……

quote :

Unfortunately, the studio/publisher has delayed the
    release of this product until 06-28-2007.
    mara-jade

Oh well..I can wait.. 🙂

giant-killer

Well, maybe time for me to obtain another coupon…. 😀

mara-jade

GK – Probably 😀 . Does anyone who knows Darren and John know how far the book goes in terms of level? I’m just really curious 😀

giant-killer

I think someone mentioned before that it was supposed to go up to Brown, but according to Amazon it went up to Black, so I’m not sure. Hopefully we won’t have to wait much longer to find out…

mara-jade

I forget – what level are defenses against knives and handguns at? Our center allowed those who passed level 2 and up to take an Intro to Gun and Knife class. I practice as much as I can and write down what I can but pictures always help me.

I don’t remember if the Krav DVDs had the gun defenses like cupping..need to go look again – don’t think I saw those. 😀 I saw cupping being discussed in another thread so that question popped in my head.

xkirian

The book covers all material \”up to\” Black Belt, i.e., through Brown Belt. All the gun, knife and stick defenses are covered.

Kirian

mara-jade

Thank ya much XKirian 😀 .

giant-killer

What about the grenade? I love the one about the grenade… 😀

carpecanis

Amazon just emailed w/ an updated delivery date of August 10.

mara-jade

Dang..must’ve been recent cause I just saw amazon still say Jun on its website..What the heck are they doing, growing the trees for the paper? 😕

carpecanis

I understand that it takes quite a bit of work to put a book together, so I can live with the delays. I’d just wish they’d just simply say \”Coming Soon\” and leave it at that. Instead they set a shipping date, and then wait right up to the last minute to then push the date back another six weeks or so.

giant-killer

Re:

quote \”mara_jade\:

.What the heck are they doing, growing the trees for the paper? 😕

😆 😆 😆

I’m pretty sure that must be it. Let’s check back in a couple of years….

tank-sinatra

I have been very happy with the all of the offically licensed Krav Maga products I have purchased thus far, so I am hoping that any delays on the book are only to ensure quality.

johnwhitman

OK, guys, I’ve got news for you!

The book is done (in fact, it has been for a while) and it ships from the printers next week. It should be available in bookstores and on Amazon by July 2. You can also order it from Ulysses Press, the publisher.

Sorry again for the delays. I hope you like it!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: