Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Book Release Date

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

Not trying to rain on everyone’s parade, but BBB had two accounts and one of them seems to be still up…

Yeah, I saw the link to \”fuckyourmama.com\”. Weird…

Oh, that one’s still up? I thought John may have seen that one..

giant-killer

I suppose, because only one of the registrations has turned to black (or says \”guest\” instead of the post count). If the name turns black, the person’s gone for sure. Believe me, I know…. 🙂

bobg

Woohoo!

From Overstock \”Shipped Jul 10, 2007 \”

mara-jade

Re:

quote \”Bobg\:

Woohoo!

From Overstock \”Shipped Jul 10, 2007 \”

No fair – mine still says ‘accepted’ 🙁

Update – for those of you on overstock orders, their release date was 7/11/07 (as told to me 7/13/07). Takes 1-4 days to leave the warehouse and 2-15 days to get to you 🙂

Hurry up!! 😀

dkatman

Please start a new thread for this when you start receiving copies to talk about the book.

I will be interested in reading everyone’s opinion. I imagne I will be picking it up as well.

Dave

dkatman

Re:

quote \”DKatman\:

Please start a new thread for this when you start receiving copies to talk about the book.

I will be interested in reading everyone’s opinion. I imagne I will be picking it up as well.

Dave

HA!

I am such a bonehead! I didn’t even realize there was a separate Board already set up.

Dave

leejam99

had a chance to tumb through it last night………….its very nice! great pics and illustration. Def. a must for Krav addicts.

giant-killer

Borders still lists it under \”order\”. Not sure when it will arrive there.

bobg

Got mine today from Overstock!

By the way, Overstock now says unavailable, I guess there was a higher demand than they thought 😀

mara-jade

Re:

quote \”Bobg\:

Got mine today from Overstock!

By the way, Overstock now says unavailable, I guess there was a higher demand than they thought 😀

Well, mine should ship by Monday. Since I preordered, there IS one for me so it’ll get here..some friggin day 😕 I know it’s worth the wait though 😀

Throw us a bone man..At least tell us how it looks???

bobg

I only had time to thumb through as it came just as I was leaving for the day, but it looks pretty good.

A good beginning and forward by Bas, what KM is, and then the techniques. Looks like it was well thought out, and out together.

I’ll look over it more this weekend, but from what I did see, I am impressed at how thorough it is.

greenbeanie

Amazon sent me an e-mail stating that the book was shipped on Friday and the estimated arrival date is Tuesday. 😀

veganmark

Overstock has always said unavailable. I spoke via live chat, with a customer service rep today. I pointed out how long ago I preordered and all he could tell me was that the book was on preorder. I pointed out to him that Amazon already has this book in stock and is shipping. He apologized an offered to cancel but I told him I would give the big O one more week and the order directly from Amazon.

mara-jade

I wanna so shoot overstock right now 😡 . After telling me my book would be shipped Monday, it’s Wed and NADA. What ticks me off even more the book now says IN STOCK..GEEZ LOUISE.

I finally told this 3rd person I want a date dangit..It’s going up the chain since I had to bring up the book is in stock..HELLO!?

I don’t think I’ll be preordering ANY book from them again after this… 🙁

Hi John Whitman, I ordered your book off of the Krav Maga website store. Now, I am waiting for the book to be processed then arrive at my home. I am excitied and cannot wait to get the book in the mail. Thank you 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: