Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    kirsten

Re: Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Its custom designed and you can’t recreate it because of that… but if your a licensee, you get plenty of ready-made logo’s.

jaques

hi
    my name is jaques and i have been doing krav maga and kalah for 4 years now.it is a fascinating system and consider it an essential tool for survival in hostile environments.i live in south africa and do my training in pretoria.

tdj

Hi All,
    So a buddy took me to the Krav center here in West Los Angeles and I took my first ever Krav class yesterday. I have no prior martial arts or fighting training, but I loved it. Great exercise, great way to vent stress, and I’m looking forward to the day when I don’t feel so uncoordinated in class. I’m going back for round 2 tonight.

Cheers!

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum folks!:wav:

cs81953

Stuck inside in KY

Dear Krav friends,

I’ve been taking Krav lessons for almost a year, and at the current gym for 8 months. I am enjoying it very much.

I’ve been stuck inside in Kentucky for the last month. If you have seen any news about the ice storm, you can understand what’s happening here. Yesterday, we had high winds that caused some storm damage as well.

I’ve been keeping up the indoor routine–jumping jacks, pushups, jump rope, etc., that my instructor gave me. It has helped to keep up with the cardio, but I’m not losing weight right now.

I’ve battled a nasty cold all week as well. I sure hope the weather gets better so I can get back into walking.

My instructor did a class for a church group last week, and it went well.

How’s everyone else coping with the winter weather?

Cathy B.
    Lexington, KY

mara-jade

Welcome Cathy,

If it were me, I’d been taking it easy. While it’s great you’re dedicated, you need to give your body a rest. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve restarted from being sick. It just happens, you get better and keep on going.thumbsup

jdoc

Hey All,

My name is Julius and I am training at the West Los Angeles, CA gym. I have been training since January of this year and I’ll be taking the level 2 test on the 28th!

mara-jade

Welcome Julius!

houstxtx

Whats up?

I’m T from Houston Tx! I just recently joined Krav Maga Houston with my buddy of mines and I must say, we’ve really been enjoying it. I look forward to learning alot from all of you.

T

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

Love the avatar, but being a dog Mom, I’m bias anyway:D:

Feel free to post any questions you’ve gotthumbsup

lamalou

hello all. Lou from Chicago. just joined the website today. started Krav Maga 2 weeks ago. LOVE it. i was looking for something that didn’t require me to jump in the air and complete 4 helicoptor kicks before i land (Matrix style). Krav Maga reminds me of the h2h combat taught to me in the Marine Corps. i’m trying to get at least 3 classes in a week, maybe more if my studies aren’t effected. does anyone here feel as if they’re getting a strong grasp of techniques with 3 days a week? i understand it also depends on the instructor, as well as the students dedication. thanks.

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum Lou!

Great to have another newbie join the painthumbsup

carlos-neves

hello all

My name’s Carlos Neves, i’m from Portugal and i do Krav maga since 8 months, i have made severall martial arts but it seems KM its’ a very good and simple methode for self defense, so here i am .

if you want peace prepare for war

Charlie

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

Please feel free to look around and post any questions you have. Best wishes on your training:wav:

supra98

Just wanted to intro myself..Looking to start enrolling into a class, but cant find none around Bakersfield. Anybody know of any classes on the weekends i can attend near moreno valley??..Thanks for the great fourm.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 567 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: