Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Re: Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Welcome Supra!

Here’s the CA list – probably some local folks will chime in
    https://kravmaga.com/california.asp

Feel free to check out all the great info around here:beer:

supra98

Are all these places affiliated? not “Copy cat systems” I was reading this in Wikipedia.

mara-jade

That list was pulled from KMWW’s website.

paul

hi
    new to the board and KM, my son and i are training in NC. i am enjoying the work out and developing new skills. and mostly, spending time with my son.

stephen

hi all new to board. have been training KM for about 2yrs in n. carolina at RHEK. great group of people there. cant say enough about the level of training and overall goodtimes there.thumbsup

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum guys!

Oh, you’re at Ryan’s place – have had the pleasure to train with him when he comes to visit at Pete’s place..yup good times definitely:wav:

belial

Hi,
    I’m from Veracruz, Mexico. I’ve been training since january and i’m truly in love with KM… Last weekend we had a couple of seminars with Ryan Hoover at our local training center and i can’t even express how wonderful and fun they were… even if I felt like puking at the end!
    I hope to find more info about KM in the forum and meet some new friends.

Saludos!

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your decision to train in KM – please feel free to look around and post questions – that’s why the forum’s here:wav:

teamster72

Hi just finished my first workout west haven conn

chatterb0x

Hello from Canada, eh
    Seems it’s been awhile since anyone’s actually made use of this sticky. I figure I’ll conserve precious resources. These forums seem pretty cool. Lots of smilies with gratuitous violence. Shout out to all Krav Maga practitioners in Saskatchewan. Hope you’re all having fun 🙂

Cb0x

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

Great you found us – have a look around and feel free to post – everyone’s really helpful here

riken

Hello from Atlanta. I just started learning Krav Maga in North Georgia and have had a mere two lessons so far. But it is one of the most intensive workouts I’ve had. I am super sore, this being my first week and all.

I hope to be able to make it to 3 to 4 classes a week. One thing I’ve found out is that I need some good gloves. Any recommendations will be appreciated. 🙂

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on deciding to train in KM! Hubby and I are sore ourselves from the morning kettlebell workout but we don’t care:beer:

broncorick

Hi, just joined KM but have not had first class as of yet. I waslooking for a defense course that would have conditioning, flexibility and real world uses and had not heard of KM until another Doctor at an animal ER I work started it. KM sounds like it was tailor made for my search. I am looking forward to making this a big part of my physical regimen. Rick

Hi Everyone

:wav: Hi, I’m from Veracruz, MÈxico. I started training last year and It’s been awesome 😀 Krav Maga It’s the real deal, Nice to meet you guys.

P.S. Oh Lord, I hate this smiley :Deadhorse: XD

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 567 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: