Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Re: Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the forum y’all :wav:

bigrob

Hi everyone.. I’m Rob and I’m from Metro-Detroit. My wife (42), son (8), and I (38) have all been taking KM since November 2012. We are hooked. What an awesome thing to do as a family!!

adrian

Hey all,

I finally joined the forum. I’ve been a Krav Maga practitioner for 2yrs out of Krav Maga Maryland. Just successfully completed Phase A in March.

pinkgloves

quote Adrian:

Hey all,

I finally joined the forum. I’ve been a Krav Maga practitioner for 2yrs out of Krav Maga Maryland. Just successfully completed Phase A in March.

Welcome! Go Ravens!!!! :woohoo:

roaddawg

Hello all,

I am a new member to this forum. I have tried many different forms of training outside of my normal career, LEO. Most of them have not interested me long enough to continue in that style of fight/training. I have done a lot of investigating in KM. It really interests me and I think I am willing to give it a try. I am in shape and train regularly on my on. In my job staying in shape keeps you alive and I get to go home every night. I wanted a form of training that is not show but go. I think that KM is it. No point in looking pretty when you get knocked out or dead. Anyways, just wanted to say hi to everyone. Be safe out there.

Darren

hoop

Hello Everyone…I have been lurking for a while. Thank you for all the great information.

I have been training since February of this year…about 24 sessions so far….and I am having an absolute blast. Useful skills and knowledge combined with fitness and a healthy dash of confidence. Just what I needed.

I train at KMW-PDX. Great instructors and classmates.

Cheers!

pisian

Hey Guys,

I have been taking classes for about two weeks and I am completely hooked. Would love to find a partner to train with in the Clearwater/Dunedin area.

mara-jade

Welcome y’all:wav:

supec

Hello everyone 😀
    I don’t really know what to say, so yeah, just hello everyone 😀

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum:wav:

sparkey0151

Just thought i would say hello, going to take my 1st lesson in krav maga, this wednesday , looking forward to keeping fit:wav:

khaps

Hi, I’m from Brazil – RJ and started at KM one month ago. I was just hooked up from begining.

lennykravist

Greetings everyone! Brand new, never taken any self-defense or MA classes of any kind ever (I’m 38), and chose Krav to be my education of choice! Did as much research as I could before deciding, and so far, after 6 weeks in, I’m loving it more and more! So hello all! And I look forward to receiving as much tips and input from all the Krav veterans here! Thank you!

calistoga

I guess I will be the first June new member to speak up.

Hello all,

My name is Daniel I am 6’0 170lbs at 30 years of age, tired of only shadow fighting, wrestled for years, began training in Muay Thai and have only taken one really good class at Krava Maga LA. Couldn’t afford two gyms but my interest in self defense, KM, sport fighting and survivalist training has since flourished. I love combining different forms of tactical fighting or martial arts and have been especially interested in the practicality, intense training and no ‘fluff’ style I have seen with KM. I am annoyed to say my friends in town either don’t understand and appreciate martial arts/self defense, or terrified those few friendly takers I have managed to wrestle or out strike during friendly sparring. I signed up to meet likeminded people within driving distance to train in KM or any other tactical fighting style, open to all ideas in terms if frequency and intensity (personally I have a bit more free time and serious interest to get in good shape in a variety of sports and outdoor activities.) ideally a committed set of people or person who wants to get this going in any capacity. I am pretty sure I don’t need a soft and clean gym mat or a punching bag to get going. And since there are no KM gyms in Napa or Somoma county (so I hear???). it is up to US to organize. I am not finding much in the threads so any other locals in the area say “hey-yo”.

Thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from y’all soon.
    Daniel

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum y’all:wav:

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 567 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: