Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Book Release Date

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Thanks for the update John

giant-killer

Cool, will they also have it at the NTC?

johnwhitman

Yes, we’ll have copies there. You’ll also be able to order from Revgear.

giant-killer

Incredible sale prices? 😀

mara-jade

Woohoo!! 😀 . Thanks so much for the update John. I hope overstock gets going on my order. 😀

bobg

I looked at my Overstock order, and the status said:

\”Presale, expected to ship 08/10/2007\”.

Not sure about Amazon….

giant-killer

Amazon says \”May 28th\”, but also that it hasn’t shipped yet. So, I don’t know, let’s wait for July 2nd, see what happens…

johnwhitman

Hi guys.

The book is done and printed.

I received an advance copy from the publisher on Friday. I have to say, it looks pretty good! I guarantee that it’s the clearest, most comprehensive KM book you’ll find. As a nit-picky instructor, I find a couple things I wish we’d caught during production…but heck, there are around 1,000 pictures in the book!!! But there’s nothing major, and overall I’m pleased with it.

I hope you like it. As soon as it’s out there, we’ll have a thread on this forum to answer questions, clarify anything that doesn’t seem clear from the book.

giant-killer

Cool, I’m all excited. 1000 pictures sounds good, I’m just the kind of person that likes books with lots of pictures… 8)

So, it will come out Monday then? Will it be on sale at the NTC or regular price?

A special thread would be good, that way we might have any questions answered by the author personally. Cool! 😀

mara-jade

Awesome! 😀 A dedicated thread would rock. I hope Overstock sends it sooner – still says 8/10/07.

anonymous

Save your money

If you plan on getting it. Save some money.
    Krav Maga \”World Wide\” Price $21.95
    Amazon.com Price $14.93
    OverStock.com Price $14.18 < best buy

Don’t waste your money
    And Have a groovy day

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Save your money

quote \”Black_Belt_Brian\:

Amazon.com Price $14.93

Don’t waste your money
    And Have a groovy day

Thats kind of harsh… especially with no explaination of what was \”Lame\” about it.

I find it a little hard to believe that a book with 1000ís of pictures and explanations of the techniques is ìLameî

Its not like they wrote a novel and you figured it out in the first chapter. Itís a technical manual.

Maybe you just had a hard time understanding it? Your supposed to read the text and look at the pretty pictures to get an idea what the text is explaining to you.

Granted I havenít seen a copy yet, but I doubt its over my comprehension level. How about if I help you a little?

See Jane hit Jack with a stick, see Jack block and counter, see Jack run.

Hope that helped~

anonymous

quote \”CJs Dad\:

Amazon.com Price $14.93

Don’t waste your money
    And Have a groovy day

Thats kind of harsh… especially with no explaination of what was \”Lame\” about it.

I find it a little hard to believe that a book with 1000ís of pictures and explanations of the techniques is ìLameî

Its not like they wrote a novel and you figured it out in the first chapter. Itís a technical manual.

Maybe you just had a hard time understanding it? Your supposed to read the text and look at the pretty pictures to get an idea what the text is explaining to you.

Granted I havenít seen a copy yet, but I doubt its over my comprehension level. How about if I help you a little?

See Jane hit Jack with a stick, see Jack block and counter, see Jack run.

Hope that helped~

Whatever dickhead

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Whatever dickhead

Very Mature, thank you for reaffirming my initial assessment of your opinion. Comments about the book or its techniques are welcome in fact encouraged. Trolling however is not.

Please continue to post here on the forums I’ve enjoyed reading your attempts to push your agenda in threads.

Comically transparent and a great source of amusement.

mikes

I noticed that the book is now available thru the KMWW website, but Amazon & Overstock continue to show August release dates. Does anyone know when the book will be made available to the public?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: