Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga Book Release Date

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

Re: Save your money

quote \”CJs Dad\:

quote \”Black_Belt_Brian\:

Whatever dickhead

Very Mature, thank you for reaffirming my initial assessment of your opinion. Comments about the book or its techniques are welcome in fact encouraged. Trolling however is not.

Please continue to post here on the forums I’ve enjoyed reading your attempts to push your agenda in threads.

Comically transparent and a great source of amusement.

What agenda? You act as if I owe you something, as if you are entitled to a lengthy essay as to why I dislike something. Who the fuck are you? I was sharing an opinion, that is all, I never attacked you or anyone personally. Yeah I’ll call you a fucking dickhead when you act like one. So get over it dickhead.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Why Brian you seem upset that someone called you on your BS. Did I touch a nerve?

Iím sure we would all like to know how you received an advanced copy of the book before anyone else did, reviewed it and determined by your expertise that it was, what did you call it ìLameî

Continue to make statements that are untruthful not to mention juvenile and yeah I will continue to call you on it.

Donít start something you canít finish and donít talk shit about something you clearly have no clue about.

And please drop the internet tough guy actÖ its pitiful and just makes your posts look silly-er.

giant-killer

quote \”CJs Dad\:

See Jane hit Jack with a stick, see Jack block and counter, see Jack run.~

\”See Jack REDIRECT and counter.\” would probably be more accurate. 😉

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote \”Giant Killer\:

\”See Jack REDIRECT and counter.\” would probably be more accurate. 😉

Sorry, after making some stupid comments about the new book I was just trying to dumb things down for Brian and put them into terms he could understand.

What do I know, Iím a dickhead, and he’s a Black Belt

giant-killer

Sorry to nitpick, but I thought since this is about the new KM book one can never be too accurate. 😀

mara-jade

<SIGH> -This is so stupid..cussing out someone cause they didn’t like your opinion? I only saw ‘Don’t waste your money’. I’m curious to know what it is you don’t like about it. No offense but ‘don’t waste your money’ doesn’t tell me anything.

I’m still getting my copy regardless. I for one have been waiting for a book like this. I’m very lucky to have a Training Center (regional even – BONUS!). I do my best to take notes on what I learn in class. I’ve been out of it awhile and sometimes, even with notes, illustrations HELP SO MUCH.

I think it’ll be a great alternative for those who don’t have a center or aren’t able to purchase the DVDs.

I sure hope the vendors get this soon. My overstock order still says 8/2007 expected to ship – dangit 😕

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

His original post was inappropriate and thus removed. My subsequent posts afterwards were based on my frustration with his attitude not his opinion.

mara-jade

Hey CJ – ok, thanks for clearing that up. 🙂

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Its ok MJ your not the only person who thought I flew off the handle. 🙂

freelancer
    quote :

I think it’ll be a great alternative for those who don’t have a center or aren’t able to purchase the DVDs.

I’ll defenitely be getting the book as a suplement to the DVD’s. As someone who trains alone, I can use all the pictures I can get.

johnwhitman

What the hell?
    I go off the forum for a couple of days and people are calling each other names?

I don’t even recall seeing a post where someone wrote the book is \”lame.\” In any case, black_belt_brian was a troublemaker who has been removed. If you would like to know more about him, the webpage he referenced in his registration was \”fuckyourmama.com.\” If that kind of person thinks our book is lame, then I’d say we’ve done a good job.

Anyway, all of YOU readers might think the book is lame, too. You’re free to say so on this forum. You’re just not allowed to call anyone names.

Thanks!

unstpabl1

Hey John

Thank you for the removal. BBB post called the book lame and gave the different prices. After CJ’s Dad called him on it Without even reading the book, the post was edited to read as if he was just giving a price comparason. BBB had an agenda that apparently got worse. 🙄 😆

Hope your doing well
    mike

oldkravdude

\”Krav Maga World Wide Price $21.95
    Amazon.com Price $14.93
    OverStock.com Price $14.18\”
    Black Belt Brian getting booted from the forum – priceless!!!

mara-jade

Re:

quote \”OldKravDude\:

\”Krav Maga World Wide Price $21.95
    Amazon.com Price $14.93
    OverStock.com Price $14.18\”
    Black Belt Brian getting booted from the forum – priceless!!!

OMG – that’s WRONG..Funny but wrong :D..

I can’t believe the guy kept it up..sad really.

giant-killer

Not trying to rain on everyone’s parade, but BBB had two accounts and one of them seems to be still up…

Yeah, I saw the link to \”fuckyourmama.com\”. Weird…

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: