Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    dragon1984

Hi friends !!

Hello everybody !!

I am Nitin from New Delhi, India. Studying KM for last 3.5 months and it has been a great experience so far.
    Nice being a part of this forum folks !! :beer:

mara-jade

Re: Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the forum!

Hello All, from the capital of NASCAR. My name is Dave & I LOVE Krav!!! I train under the professional hands, elbows, knee strikes, groin kicks, etc. of Ryan Hoover. I want to be just like him someday when I grow up.bow1

mara-jade

Welcome Dave!

You lucky dog! I’ve been lucky to have Ryan and Jeff come by Pete’s place a few times and training with them rocksthumbsup

bigal

Good Morning From London UK
    I have just had my first experience of KM it is awesome this is what I have been Looking for
    Respectfully
    Bigal

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

Nice of you to join us:wav:

che26m

Hello everybody, I’m new to this forum, I’m testing for my first belt in San Antonio, Tx, tomorrow. I can’t wait. I’m going to go in there and attack that test.

mara-jade

Welcomed you on your other post but GO KICK BUTT TODAY!!

Hi Everyone,

I like KM training for all the defensive & fighting skills learned – but also discovered there are benefits which extend to regular daily life like increased fitness levels, coordination, attitude (determination, stress reduction, confidence), and also the fun of training with a pleasant group of people…

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

Oh come on – we’re paying a fee to get beat up and love every minute of itrofl2

kravuk

Hi Guys and Gals,
    Im Chris from the sunny (i wish) West Midlands, England. I had my first Krav Maga lesson on Wednesday night. Really enjoyed it but have got to say i thought at one point i was going to faint. I guess thats what you get for smoking 20 cigarettes a day and doing no excercise at all. Ive stretched muscles that i didnt even know i had!! It demonstrated exactly how unfit i am and considering i am only 32 it was a poor show. I am just hoping that over the weeks my fitness will improve.
    Nice to see that there are so many people on here with advice and experience to offer.
    Speak to you all soon.

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

No such thing as a poor show – you just started. Just keep it up – you’ll be feeling way better before you know it

bearfan

Hello all. New to this forum. I just finished a 4 day long training in personal defense for my job and he recommended krav maga as the skill to train if picking one. Now I just need to find somwhere to train in my area. There are some in the city of Chicago and northern suburbs, but everything is over an hour away from me. I need something closer.

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum,

Check the locations section and see what’s available. What’s there is what’s current. Periodically posts are made about new locations so best bet is to keep checking back.

http://moya.liquidweb.com/~kravmaga/index.php?option=com_xtremelocator&Itemid=80

canesfan3301

Hey all, just re-introducing myself again. It’s been a while since I’ve been on the forums. My name is Macthe Ball, and I’m a Navy sailor now stationed in Okinawa, Japan. I’ve been in almost 15 years, and I have a wife and seven month old son. Before I left my last command(Washington D.C.), I trained in Krav Maga for a almost a year and a half. I would really like to start training in Krav Maga again here in Okinawa, and I may have found a place. I would also like to look at a “traditional” Martial Art. If you’re in Okinawa, stop by and say hey. Hell, even if you’re not, stop by!

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 567 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: