Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Re: Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Welcome back:wav:

canesfan3301

Hey, thanks for the welcome back, I appreciate it!

xyber

This is Brendon from the the Dallas area. I’d like to say hi to everyone.

Brendon

mara-jade

Welcome Brendon!

Nice to see another newbie join us! If you’ve got questions, please feel free to ask and by all means jump into any conversations :wav:

juan

Hi I my name is Juan and I am in the Dallas area in Texas. I started taking Krav in the UK, but only attended a few lesson before I moved over here. Can anyone recommend or point me in the direction of a good instructor in the Dallas area?

mara-jade

Welcome Juan,

You can find locations here – the KM website recently got a major makeover so you enter your zipcode and via google maps are shown KMWW locations

https://kravmaga.com/index.php?option=com_xtremelocator&Itemid=80

We’ve got Dallas folks who post here so hopefully they’ll swing by and post. Please feel free to ask questions and best wishes on your training:wav:

inky

Sup Yaw’s!

Inky here, representing for Stumptown, Or rather Portland, Oregon for those of you living outside this valley.

Just started KM 09/09/09 at the only real KM studio in my city.
    Completely knackered after 2 classes in 2 days.

I did 6 years of Aikido with the Oregon Ki-Society from age 8 to 14
    dropped everything cuz I was a teen and already knew everything.
    Got back into Aikido at Multnomah Aikikai at age 22 then left again to get married and throw my life completely out of balance. Split up, then
    at age 25 a friend of mine with about the same time into Jeet Kune Do started to train together, nether of us could afford classes so we turned my small ground level studio into a dojo. (nothing to advanced but some of the best focused training in my life) alas he moved 2 years later.
    Another friend of many years who has expert level training in Escrima/Kali & still do this day thinks it’s funny to kick my butt with his fancy little sticks… Oh Mikie, Mikie, Mikie… yes the abhorrent laughter ensues ;-P
    Has tought me a few defenses against armd attacks.

Any-hoot so now I’m 29 and driving myself to be at L-2 in KM by my 30th birthday at the end of January.
    So there’s a bit about me and how I came to join KM.

Cheers! ~Inky~ thumbsup

mariana

Hi! I’m Mariana from mexico, i’ve been training for 4 months in the only km studio in my country.

I just passed my yellow belt exam….i’m so happy…yet kind of nervous of level 2

:OhMy:

mara-jade

Inky, Mariana – Welcome!

You’ve come to the right place folks! Please feel free to jump into any discussions, ask questions – very friendly bunch here.

Mariana – don’t be nervous. It feel so good to pass – I just passed level 3 last month myself. It only gets more fun from here:woohoo:

roughneckrob

Hello from Edmonton, Alberta. Don’t know any Krav Maga as I have just recently learned of this martial art. Will know soon enough.

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum,

As far as KMWW centers, check here – there’s a section for Canada

https://kravmaga.com/index.php/Krav-Maga-Worldwide-Officially-Certified-Training-Centers

bostacops

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Max and I will be beginning Krav Maga classes this week. I have been researching Krav Maga for about 3 years now and just found a gym/dojo to take classes at. I am very pleased to have found this forum and greatly look forward to learning from all of you before shipping out to USMC bootcamp! Take care everyone!

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

Any questions – post away:wav:

heyload

Hi all! I’m not quite sure where to start, but I’ll try to keep it semi-coherent…
    I’ve only been learning Krav Maga for about 5 months now, but I am loving it and am very excited about every new thing I learn in class. I’ve been in the military for over 20 years and due to the transient nature of my job never got into any classes since it was never a sure thing I’d be around to attend more than a few at a time. I managed to stay in ok shape though lots of time in weight rooms. Now I’m in a more stable position and really enjoying taking classes here in San Antonio. I have a lot of cardio to work on – not to mention coordination and flexibility – but am really looking forward to testing into Level 2 at some point.
    Glad I found this forum so I can keep learning in my spare time.

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

Yeah Pete’s place rocks! You’ll know when you’re ready to test – don’t let ANYONE rush you. It’ ain’t no race and I should know. Hubby and I just passed Level 3 in August and it did take us longer than we planned. It didn’t matter – cause we did get there anywaysthumbsup

Best wishes on your training:wav:

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 567 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: