Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Re: Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the forum:wav:

old911broad

Hello all! First time poster, new to the site and definite rookie status in Krav Maga. I’ve been wanting to do this for eons and my kids and I are finally going to take the plunge. We’re scheduled for a test class in two weeks and I’m excited and terrified. We’re in the Houston area andhave found there are not a lot of Krav Maga anything around here.

mara-jade

prestojo

I joined the board a couple of months ago, and I really appreciate all the help and insight that I’ve gotten thus far. I’m about 150 miles away from the nearest KMWW training center, so training there regularly is out of the question-at least for now.

I’m a police officer and defensive tactics instructor for my department (PPCT) and am currently waiting for my chief to sign my application to attend a Law Enforcement Trainer class.

Hi Everyone,

My girlfriend and I are excited to be starting Krav this week at Krav Maga San Francisco.

Joining the forum to meet fellow students and share a question here or there.

Here’s one:

In all the Krav videos I’ve watched online, the Krav fighter is incredibly quick. I doubt that I could eve get that fast. Could someone share a little insight into the role of speed in Krav Maga, especially personal experiences in gettting faster with practice?

Thanks! Excited to get to know everyone.

Best,
    Adam

maurice-d92

Hello everyone,

I’m Maurice from The Netherlands and new to this forum.
    Started Krav Maga last december but wished I started a few years earlier;-))

grtz

adam92

Hello everyone,
    I’m Adam from south Carolina and I’ve been doing krav since May. I went for an intro and got hooked been going almost every day sometimes for hours at a time (should probably cut back but it’s summer and being a freshy next year I won’t have as much free time). Figured id join you guys because there is no better teacher than experience and it’s always good to talk to people with way more than you.

Thanks,
    Adam

Welcome!

mara-jade

journey

Hello, I am from Spokane WA, and am considering training in Krav. I had a few questions that I will post in the appropriate forum. Just doing a little due dillagence. Anyhow, again, Hello eveyone.
    mara-jade

fgandara

Hello all my name is Frank Gandara I got away from training over some time ago but I’m back and with my new training partner, my 16 yr old Daughter. Her first class was last night and she loved it. But at 4′-11 1/2″ and barely 100lbs she was the smallest in the class. she’s a little sore this morning but still beaming!

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!:wav:

kravmg

Welcome -Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone,

My name is Joe and after taking a year in a half off, I am making a comeback into Krav and I couldn’t be happier. Have trained on and off for 3-4 years, under different organizations such as Worldwide, International, Israeli Krav. I’ve followed the board on and off for the last few months and I’ve found the members to be very knowledgeable and kind in their answers to new members and comers to Krav. I am proud to be a new member of this awesome forum. Thank you.

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!:wav:

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 567 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: