Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    janboss

Re: Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Hello guys…I’m Jan.. a newbie in here..

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum:wav:

janboss

Thank you for welcoming us in here…..:)

hebrewdewd
    Blocked

Shalom.

My name is Michael, I am currently on grade E3 krav. I grew up outside Jerusalem, during a war with the Lebanese. I am 26 years young (=P), and have been to the hospital 3 times for both bullet and fire-related wounds. (When I was in the hospital, my brother opened a package from a Iranian doctor, which contained a virus that soon caused his liver to clot.)

But I hope these forums will welcome me! =P

tim-s-wife

Hello!

I have been a member of this board for awhile, but have gone years without checking it.

I am a level 2 Krav student and have an amazing Krav Maga instructors as my spouse! I’ve been taking classes for a year now and will be testing to level 3 within the next few months. I’m the mom to 3 boys (all of whom are in Krav Maga) and work as an operations manager for a semiconductor company. Because I work a compressed work week, I only get to train 3 or 4 days a week.

Hope to be spending more time here in the future.

Thanks,
    Vicki

mara-jade

Welcome back Vicki!

Isn’t it great having a Krav hubby? It hasn’t happened yet, but I think if we ever really got pissed off at each other, time to spar!:combat::D:

navyone

I started a thread of my own, before getting into this one. New to site, but not to Krav. Active duty Navy guy. (Prior enlisted Arabic linguist, current officer.) Love Krav, still looking for the right place in San Diego to train. . .

NavyOne
    http://themellowjihadi.com/category/krav-maga/

dutchessfla

Hiya
    Lisa here. My hubby and I started Krav and we trained for about 2 months. We had to stop. Allen (Hubby) is trained in Nitsi Go Jryu (sp??), Tai Chi, and Akido. Me, nada :-). Found a great instructor but unfortunately he is far away, and decided to let 2 others that he trained to be the trainers. They are fantastic, but not as good. Trying to find a closer class. I was hooked the second I tried it … Thanks.
    :wav:

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum:wav:

cattitude

Hello everyone.

My name is Cat and I’m a 31 year old woman from The Netherlands. I started Krav Maga a little over a month ago and I train twice a week, at a local school affiliated with the International Krav Maga Federation.

I wanted to feel more secure in my body, more secure on the streets and maybe, added bonus, lose some weight. It’s amazing to me how my weight hasn’t dropped at all, but I’m suddenly gaining definition all over and can now actually feel biceps instead of just flab 🙂

There’s mostly men in my group and I try to keep up with them, which means I train a lot harder than I would if I were to go to a gym on my own. I really like the psychological aspect too – walk away if you can, know where you are, where the nearest exit is, etc.

The 360 defense is giving me the most trouble, I just can’t seem to get it right. And it got me some of these, but I wear them with a tinge of pride:

So I look forward to sharing some more stories from my training with you in time, and learning from you all.

PS: I hope it doesn’t matter that I am affiliated with a different KM organisation than this website.

best wishes
    Cat

jdmnbflo

Just started training a month ago, and I love it. I always wanted to learn Krav Maga, but I was always too heavy, and I did not want to be embarassed. I changed my lifestyle a couple of years ago, lost 140 pounds (down to to 250 now), joined a gym, quit smoking and tried to get in shape. I am now almost 50, and figured I am not getting any younger, so I signed up for Krav Maga at the Training Edge.

I am thoroughly enjoying it (my Wife is tired of hearing how much I like it), and the added benefit of the cardio workout before and after class has me well on my way to achieving my goal of 225 lbs. by June of next year.

ffsta

Hello

My name is Fred. I am 61 years old. I use to be a body builder until 10 years ago. I also worked heavy construction starting at 17 years old, and was a bouncer in a biker bar in New York. I was in two bad accidents 5 years ago and had to go on Social Security. I have raised two families and now I am raising my granddaughter. I got her when she was six months old and now she is 5 and started school. I have to get back into shape to keep up with her. For the last 5 years, I just stayed home. I have looked at several martial arts style and Krav Maga seemed my best bet to learn. We have so many gangs in California that this has become a must learn program. I would also like to find a place where my granddaughter could take lessons. I am glad to be here to learn as much as I can.

ffsta

Hello

My name is Fred. I am 61 years old. I use to be a body builder until 10 years ago. I also worked heavy construction starting at 17 years old, and was a bouncer in a biker bar in New York. I was in two bad accidents 5 years ago and had to go on Social Security. I have raised two families and now I am raising my granddaughter. I got her when she was six months old and now she is 5 and started school. I have to get back into shape to keep up with her. For the last 5 years, I just stayed home. I have looked at several martial arts style and Krav Maga seemed my best bet to learn. We have so many gangs in California that this has become a must learn program. I would also like to find a place where my granddaughter could take lessons. I am glad to be here to learn as much as I can.

sengtech

Hi,

Im a noob to this forum and krav maga. I asked a question in another discussion. Looking forward to gaining new knowledge!

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!:wav:

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 567 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: