Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    ktflaur

Re: Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Hi I’m new here too.. I’ve been training for almost 8 months after a acl reconstruction.. I’m so glad to be back. Love my gym. WCKM in Murrieta. I turned 50 a few months ago so I’m usually the oldest one in the class, so getting the body to co operate is sometimes a challenge. But I will persevere.. Krav is soo much more motivating than going to a gym!

Laurene

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum:wav:

samtman

Hello, My name is Sam and I am in Jacksonville, FL. I am on my 2nd week of training and loving it! Love that from day one I actually got to hit something. I am 19 years Navy and have some Marine Corps Martial Arts training, but none I can remember. Looking forward to some painful but exciting training!

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum:wav:

peeyush

Hi, I have just joined, I live in India and have been curious about Krav Maga, But before starting the actual classes, I have few question

I want to understand what are the basic requirements to learn this technique.
    As I am not really in the Fittest phase of my life, should I first Join a Gym and get fit or I can Join the classes straight away ?

Second, does anyone know a good Place to learn Krav Maga in Delhi, there are schools such as Krav Maga India, But I don’t know How Good they are. Please Guide ?

Thanks in advance

jinxsters187

Hello, noob if ya didnt know..
    Background in TKD years ago… just started KM to kinda get in shape and round out my abilities A little!!:box:

Hello,
    I’m from The Netherlands and new to this forum.
    Started Krav Maga last month and loving it. Have a background in kickboxing and freefighting but havent been training for 12 years. started feeling weaker en insecure and wasn’t enjoying that. After a few lessons I already feel stronger and more confident.

mwporegon

Hello All,
    I just joined the forum and recently started Krav last March in Junction City, Or. I have a background in Goju-Ryu, JKD, Aikido, wrestling and boxing but I haven’t done anything in about 10 years. My gym offers both Krav and Bas Ruten Fight Systems. I love it and I wish I had started years ago!

grumpy419

Hey Everyone, been taking Krav Maga for about 4 months now, 51 yrs old, some old injuries, but love every minute of it!!. Just trying to get in shape, working on conditioning now, i hope the techniques will improve later.

k8gladst1

I signed up here because tomorrow my husband and I start learning Krav Maga! What’s the most important thing(s) for a new student to know?

kostenko

Hi fellow KM addicts,

I just started KM classes in The Netherlands two times each week and i’m looking forward to every class and since i’m very focused and give 110% its allready tough to keep myself from hurting training partners. So protection seems to be very important for me and others in training.

I didn’t expect the KM virus would hit me so hard.
    Work hard and improve your inner and outer strength KM addicts.

bear34

quote kostenko:

Hi fellow KM addicts,

I just started KM classes in The Netherlands two times each week and i’m looking forward to every class and since i’m very focused and give 110% its allready tough to keep myself from hurting training partners. So protection seems to be very important for me and others in training.

I didn’t expect the KM virus would hit me so hard.
    Work hard and improve your inner and outer strength KM addicts.

Welcome. Keep in mind, if you hurt training partners no one will want to work with you. This has been a problem from time to time at my training center. Remember, one of Imi’s first rules was don’t get hurt.

What types of injuries are happening? Sometimes its a matter of having your partner turn their head. Remember you should be just as concerned about hurting the people you train with as you are about hurting yourself. The people I workout with are as close to me as family, so the last thing I want to do is cause permanent injury to one of them. That being said accidents happen and family forgives but intentional injury will force a more aggressive response on someone part.

mara-jade

Welcome folks,

It would be best to start a new thread on this kind of topic. This thread is really for just introducing yourself. Nice someone replied but a new thread more eyes may see itthumbsup

Hello everyone. New guy to the forums and the world of Krav Maga. Just made a welcome thread here. https://kravmaga.com/forum/showthread.php?p=55989#post55989

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 567 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: