Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    wade-alan

Re: Welcome -cmon Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone. I had a brief introduction to KM back in 2002, and am most interested in reaquainting with it. The apparent lack of any place training in KM in Wichita Ks. has me at a loss however, and anyone near my locale who is familiar/currently training that would not mind pointing me in the direction to remedy this: I offer thanks in advance.

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum:wav:

ryan17

Hello,

I’m Ryan, 17, living in Stockton Ca. 5’6, 150, not in shape.

I’ve been eager to take classes to learn self defense, and I think Krav Maga is it! I have never had prior martial art experience, or fighting experience, so this world is completely new to me!

I’ve been reading posts on this forum for a while, and I thought, why not actually go on and ask a few questions? Well, here I am. Excited and can’t wait to learn all about Krav Maga!

I look forwward to meeting everyone!

cinnamongirl

Hi everyone! I just started Krav training in Toronto (the KMW affiliate gym) and am loving every minute of it! I’m especially looking forward to chatting with other Krav chicks here!

spectre117

Hello, I’m Shawn (or F.N.G. if you prefer) … an LEO and Instructor from Colorado. Seeking to learn from others in the field and in Krav – those who have been teaching and even those just learning, as I believe we all have something to offer. :box:

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum folks:wav:

cs81953

Hello everyone! I’ve been locked out of the forum because I couldn’t remember my password. The forum administrator fixed that.

Anyway, just to let you know–I passed my level 1 test in January and I’m now a level 2 fighter.

For those who think they are too old for Krav Maga–I will be 59 years old on Sunday.

It’s never too late to try something new.

Cathy from Kentucky

seraphs-coal

Greetings all, Ben from South Australia, I learned about Krav through a co-worker and have begun the training, absolutely loving it, I found the sparring a little difficult at first because I am by nature pretty shy, yet am blown away by how I am getting back into a strong level of fitness through it. I know very little about self defence systems and so on but am really enjoying learning about Krav and have made it a goal to achieve that first grading!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote cs81953:

Hello everyone! I’ve been locked out of the forum because I couldn’t remember my password. The forum administrator fixed that.

Anyway, just to let you know–I passed my level 1 test in January and I’m now a level 2 fighter.

For those who think they are too old for Krav Maga–I will be 59 years old on Sunday.

It’s never too late to try something new.

Cathy from Kentucky

Awesome!

preis

Hi, I am from Portugal, never practice a martial art before but I am delighted with KM.

wds2

Hello all, I’m relatively new to krav maga but am addicted. Wish I’d started training years ago.

leo-romero

Hi all im Welsh but live in Gran Canaria started Krav 6 weeks ago i train twice a week and im hooked atm its just me and my instructor im his first student and as far as im aware we are the only 2 in gc involved in krav .

cuyos

Hello, this is cuyos and I am a fan of Krav Maga and pretty much, all things Israel! bow1

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum y’all!:wav:

the-revenge

New guy from Florida. Checking out Krav Maga.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 567 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: