Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    psyops

Re: Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

Yes!

Also after meeting with Fisher he did not want to take credit for chess as we know it because he is intensely private. Moni is more than willing share the limelight with Fisher.

jesse

Please, can this be kept not only serious but civil?

psyops

Well….

I thought it was funny! I did not see anything that is not civil. So I am confused.

simon

quote morkravi:

some more great converstion on moni aizik and krav maga in the IDF here:

http://hockscombatforum.com/index.php/topic,4217.0.html

Wow interesting information. I keep seeing that Jim Wagner guys name popping up everywhere, does he work for Moni as a consultant / marketing guy? I didn’t have time to read all of that can someone just hit the highlights please

fjs

Moni has been taken to task by many, latley it has been david Kahn and the IKMA along with thier counterparts from the IDF’s special forces division. Moni has back pedaled and not provided what was asked for. if you can’t do that when asked nicely….well take it from there. I will give him props as a Judo practictioner and coach.

jl

For the record there are several agencies looking at the advertising practices by Moni Aizik at this time. The feeling is that once they have compiled there report, the IDF will have to respond in kind with Moni’s complete military record. When that record comes to light, Moni and his pals (Jim Wagoner, Avi Nardia) will certainly have some ‘splainin’ to do’.

It is my understanding that the IDF is aware of his claims and are starting to add some pressure to have him remove the false info and to make a public (apology) statement that 1) he has used false claims in his advertising, 2) that he never served in a combat unit, 3) he falsely claimed to have been wounded in combat, 4) he is not now, nor has he ever been, a Black Belt in Krav Maga, and finally, that he was never involved with any mission in which a special forces unit he said he was commanding ever took place (yom kippur war in which Moni says he was surrounded by 1000 strong Syrian troops and only he and 5 others survived, the battle Moni claims to have been in Never took place)

When the s*#t hits the fan, I think you’ll see Avi and Wagoner become very scarce in backing such erroneous claims, and Moni himself

These guys have milked this facade as far as they can. Now that there seems to be huge pressure to prove their claims each will back out the door like rats from a sinking ship! Stay tuned for the torching of these erroneous claims. I guess Moni should have just told people the truth, but in my opinion I think he has lost sight of what the truth really is.

Let’s just watch the dismantling of this charade. And let this be the end to this thread. The more we talk about this Judo trainer the more we actually help his cause. Out

gadfly

The Advertising Standard Authority (ASA) in the UK have upheld a complaint made against a Commando Krav Maga advert in the Martial Arts press. The ASA as an organisation has teeth and the advert will have to be changed in line with its ruling.

The advert was found to have breached the code re “truthfulness” and “substantiation”. You can see the ruling at the link below along with the CKM reply to the initial complaint; re the CKM reply, draw your own conclusions.

http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/adjudications/Public/TF_ADJ_45208.htm

To CKM practitioners and instructors, I’m sorry it came to this but something had to be done as people have bought into this system on the basis of the Chief Instructor’s experience; this has to be regarded as questionable and CKM instructors may now wish to review their own advertising.

psyops

Here’s the link again: http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/adjudications/Public/TF_ADJ_45208.htm

My favorite part about the response is that Moni’s service record must remain a secret. Yet he was the one who bragged about surviving an ambush that of course can’t be verified due to his file being ultra secret. He was the one who claimed to have been placed with Imi and asked by the IDF to revamp Krav Maga, a blatant lie, but also ultra secret……

He was the one who claimed to have taught secret units and again it’s all unverifiable and secret. Here’s a question Ran Nakash who was the chief instructor for IDF is able and willing to go on record with regards to his service in that position, Why is Moni all smoke and mirrors?

The guy is a liar. He won’t verify any of his crap because he knows it’s not true.

jl

I tried to start a new thread with this but can’t seem to get it to work.

The house of cards for Moni is tumbling down. He has no Special Ops experience that can be substantiated, and didn’t spend a provable day as a commando. So the ‘I can’t say because they won’t let me’ excuse is lame at best. He was a physical trainer in the IDF and nothing more. So since he wasn’t in a combat unit he should have nothing to hide. Also I don’t know about the IDF but in the US and the UK the there is a time frame of which covert ops. cannot say what or where they have been. Moni was not in covert ops so it should be easy for someone from the IDF to put the stomp on this once and for all.

Also, stay tuned for more on this matter from the Better Business Bureau of Ontario, and the Federal Trade Commission in the US. Like I stated before, Moni has a lot of “splaining” to do. And many retractions to make. I do however feel bad for those that took him for his word and therefore advertised CKM the same as Moni did. Now they stand to lose more than ever before. They themselves need to retract some of the statements on their own websites, or face the same legal ramifications as Moni.

kvmorl

Press coverage of what was discussed in this thread:

LINK

coatesy

I just want to make a few points.
    any of you who practise km done ckm if not how do you know what its lie watching is not like doing it,
    Have any of you fought in isreal you all go on about it how moni didnt do this didnt do that have you got proof of that like many things in this forum he said this he said that not favt hear say.
    moni would of served so would of studied it as he had to serve.
    Being a pti aswell he would of had to teach aswell,
    moni serving in isreal has more rights then most of the instructors out of isreal as they have not served or fought in war situations.

sonnenfeld

It is very easy to judge Moni.
    – Seems he misleading the public on his past
    – he released bunch of videos, so his approach and techniques can be judged
    – his ex students opinion

Summary – he is not the right person to follow.

coatesy

you cant judge poeple by video do you judge actors by movies
    when did you train with him how do you know he is miss leading i could say you’re miss leading

quote sonnenfeld:

It is very easy to judge Moni.
    – Seems he misleading the public on his past
    – he released bunch of videos, so his approach and techniques can be judged
    – his ex students opinion

Summary – he is not the right person to follow.

coatesy

personal trainers normally teach self defence in the military and he served so he would of learnt km

sonnenfeld

In this case trust him, follow him…I am not willing to change your opinion. I know enough to judge him. The way he moves with the pistols show one thing for me. He was never spec op.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 309 total)
  • The topic ‘Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik’ is closed to new replies.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: