Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    blanker

Re: Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

quote Gadfly:

Hi blanker,

who have you trained with in the UK to form that view of CKM? Not asking in any rhetorical way, genuinely interested.

also, there are quite a few more Krav Maga teachers than CKM in the UK, I’m not sure where you’ve looked.

i have trained with the ikmf in st albans, acton, alperton and tottenham cout road the ckm in uxbridge a few times and urban krav maga in harrow as you can see i travel around nw london alot so i have to train where i can.

gwalsh-d92

quote Psyops:

He had a business associate of his go on a campaign to defame and attack Darren Levine. David Kahn has been hammering things from his side. Eyal Yanilov has spoken plainly about Moni.

It’s not too often that the major Krav organisations take the same side on an issue.

What does that tell you?

gadfly

quote blanker:

i have trained with the ikmf in st albans, acton, alperton and tottenham cout road the ckm in uxbridge a few times and urban krav maga in harrow as you can see i travel around nw london alot so i have to train where i can.

Cheers,

the guy in Uxbridge has left CKM for another system. He wasn’t so taken with CKM as you were, but I suspect that whenever you trained with him he was probably teaching stuff outside the system anyway. A lot of those guys on the UK list of CKM instructors have either left the system or are in the process of leaving. Of the 41 names on the list there are 15 I know of who have no more to do with CKM or are in the process of moving out. They still have one guy on there who has actually written to Moni demanding his money back after the recent revelations – he hasn’t had a reply yet but I’m sure Moni will do the decent thing.

We are currently completing an expose on Moni Aizik and his many extra ordinary claims.

One point we have noted is that Moni never appears to have been trained as or certified as a Krav Maga Instructor by anybody? In other words if he has no formal Krav Maga Instructor training in Israel via the IDF, Imi or other organisations how can he certify “Instructors” on his weekend courses.

If anyone has further info on Moni please email pm. Any further information will be greatfully recieved.

Cheers

We wrote an expose on Moni and his claims here http://www.realitybasedtraining.co.uk/commando.html

We found some really interesting and less well documented claims from Moni – some are simply staggering. I have attached some quotes form his own instructors;

Moni Aizik on Imi the founder of Krav Maga
    (Statement from a CKM Instructor)
    “In October 200x he told me that he was ìnot impressedî with Imi Lichtenfeld when he trained him. He said that he ìbounced up and down a lotî and was quite limited as a Martial Artist.”

“When I first spoke to Moni Aizik about coming down for a seminar (summer in June 2006), I asked him what training he had in Krav Maga. He stated that he had collaberated with Imi Lichtenfeld many years prior and he did some refining of the system. That he was a Chief Instructor in Krav Maga.”

“When asked about his Krav Maga background, he said that the Krav Maga we would be exposed to is the graduate level of Krav Maga. I specifically asked him if Imi Lichtenfeld gave him his certification test and he said yes that they had worked together to get this certificate.”

“Moni Aizik stated to me that he was the driving force behind Krav Maga in Israel and was a Black Belt in Krav Maga and Judo. I found out later that Aizik never trained in Krav Maga a day in his life.”

“In that time I trained he said he was a Major with a Special Forces Unit in the IDF called Sayeret Golani 13. He said while he was in the unit they were sent behind the lines of a Syrian force 1000 strong. In that battle he told me he was wounded and that all but 4 others and himself were killed. His wounds consisted of a piece of shrapnel in his eyes.”

Possibly the most insitefull quote

“The defence against a downward ìice-pickî style knife stab had changed considerably from the defence that I had learned 1 year previously on my Level 1/2 CKM instructor course. Moni Aizik told me that he had been thinking about this situation on the plane on the way over to the UK and had made up the technique actually on the plane.

Later on in the same course I learned that Moni had been talking to other students on the course about the origins of the technique and had told them that he had been developing it Israeli Special Forces people for the previous 6 months.”

Have a look at the article, we tried to collate as much as we could. We have already recieved legal threats but I believe we are on strong ground so are gearing upselves up to defend our article legally.

I wrote it as I got so fed up with Moni misleading people and associating his frankly poor product (CKM) with Krav Maga.

Cheers Guys

blanker

interesting stuff

jl

somersetkravmaga

Good job.
    Don’t be threatened by Pino (Aizik) and his lawyers…truth is truth and Pino wouldn’t know the truth if it came up and bit him in his lyin’ ass!!! He has more made-up as you go and poached techniques than any system I have ever seen or trained in …of course these are my opinions 😉

sdkraver

quote somersetkravmaga:

We wrote an expose on Moni and his claims here http://www.realitybasedtraining.co.uk/commando.html

Bravo, great article. After reading this “And now for only $2000/£1100 you to can be a Commando Krav Maga Instructor just like the Special Forces….And in only 3 days.”, I can now understand the vigorous defense that CKM receives from its instructors. Ouch, dropping 2 large and staking their reputation on what appears to be a fraud.

These instructors are embarassed just like the millionaires and banks that got duped by Bernard Madoff for 50 billion dollars. Hey, it happens even to the “smart money.”

rocky

I try to do alot of research in to the art I am interested in getting into. I have trained and been successful in the Korean arts (10 yrs) and now am looking to get into something different. I found your site and found it very informative but wow! a lot of hate here in this forum over this ckm stuff. I hope the leadership of KM is seeing this. Everyone needs to realize that there are people out in this world who develop their own spin- off of different arts and are very successful in doing it. Look at the techniques of different arts, make them useful to you and use them or teach them. What is wrong with that. You are all “artists” , keep an open mind.

Rocky

kior

quote rocky:

Look at the techniques of different arts, make them useful to you and use them or teach them. What is wrong with that. You are all “artists” , keep an open mind.
    Rocky

Hi Rocky,
    First of all I think most here wouldn’t consider krav maga an ‘art’. However, as regards CKM let me explain the anger:

Moni hasn’t created a ‘spin off art’ per se. From what I’ve seen what he teaches is very different from krav maga, he has simply appropriated the name and the image of the system for financial reasons. A lot of people in KM spent a long time working extremely hard to get the name krav maga to be recognised and valued as highly as it is. Moni has not. He also claims that his system is not a *spin off* but that it’s a superior version used by the elite commando units rather than the regular KM taught to mere grunts. He claims these things without any supporting evidence and thus dupes lots of people who are looking for krav maga but find CKM not knowing the difference.

As for taking techniques from different arts, I don’t think you will find many here who oppose that! Krav maga is happy to adapt and bring in new techniques from any source if they work. That is simply not the issue here, the issue is one of honesty.

eric-joyce

Hi Rocky,

First of all welcome. Second, I think there is a lot of passion and opinions about Moni and his integrity and business ethics that are warranted. This has nothing to do with Moni’s success, but rather his character and his revisionist history. Moni can create any fighting system he wants, just don’t lie about the history of Krav Maga so you can ride on the coattails of success…that being KMWW and the like. Moni is a judoka/jujitsuka that threw in some combatives and created his own system. He is not, based on the information that is now forthcoming, a co-founder, developer, etc., of Krav Maga. It has nothing to do with techniques. Must of the people on here have an open mind my friend. They just aren’t open-minded to con artists. 😉

quote rocky:

I try to do alot of research in to the art I am interested in getting into. I have trained and been successful in the Korean arts (10 yrs) and now am looking to get into something different. I found your site and found it very informative but wow! a lot of hate here in this forum over this ckm stuff. I hope the leadership of KM is seeing this. Everyone needs to realize that there are people out in this world who develop their own spin- off of different arts and are very successful in doing it. Look at the techniques of different arts, make them useful to you and use them or teach them. What is wrong with that. You are all “artists” , keep an open mind.

Rocky

morkravi

Moni Aizik invented the road he walks on. as many people do. the difference is that when many other people get nocked off there road, they manage to stay on it because its a road built on truth and they are backed by the truth. moni aizik has been nocked off his road by the truth, it was only a matter of time since his road was not based on truth. instead of doing the honorable and reasonable thing that anyone that is backed by the truth would do, wich is to prove his claims, he has no other choice but to try to push reality off of his road to get back on it. so instead of providing the evidence, wich for every single thing that he claims there would be evidence if it was true, the only thing he can do is to try to continue to get back on his road by trying to knock reality off of his road, and he is doing this by playing the people that still support him into beleveing that the krav maga world is angry with him because they are jelous of his system.

Pino (moni ) aizik is a fraud. and so is his system. if he would have stuck to the truth and created his system with his real background, wich is judo, and advertised it with the truth, that his system was created by his knowledge and expertice in judo, instead stealing money from people and riding on the back of the IDF special forces, and our krav maga system, you would not hear anyone talking bad about him.

But the fact is, when you build a road on lies, eventually it will end. because you need to keep on inventing truth to sustain your lie, and when your lies are as big as moni aizik and his claims, you will run out of ways to keep on inventing the truth.

and for moni, his road of fantasy is around the corner from ending. we are about 2 weeks away from being authorized to release his official military record. and what a great read it is!

pino, ze yadua lanu she ata tzofe l’forum azeh, igiya zman she ta’ahzir l’tzahal, l’imi, ve l’krav maga et ha shem tov shel’aem.

yoni

mara-jade

Rocky,

Welcome to the forum. I don’t remember if this reference is in this thread but you have to wonder what this says about Moni. Moni has made claims that based on those who have insider knowledge, just hold no merit.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/10/22/asa_krav_maga/

rocky

I did alot of reading here, wow. Are there any good schools in my area?

Rocky

mara-jade

Hi Rocky,

This list is KMWW schools in Florida. There are other legit KM organizations but I’m not aware of where to find those schools’ info.

https://kravmaga.com/florida.asp

HTH:wav:

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 309 total)
  • The topic ‘Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik’ is closed to new replies.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: