Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    sonnenfeld

Re: CKM / Moni

Psyops,

I understand your points, and with most of it, I agree. Being idealistic, yes, teamwork would be better. And between us, I am not even sure, how much the previous director – Mr. John Whitman – was responsible for most of the problem.

Again, I will not go into a conversation on the subject on KMWW-IKMF. First, this is a KMWW forum, would be impolite to do anything like this. Second, any open conflicts between KMWW and IKMF makes Moni Aizik stronger. Third, I cant be very objective on the lawsuit topic, as for me this is – even I understand the business decission behind – still disgusting.

Anyway, as I understand IKMF is willing to start their own operation in the USA, and why not? KMWW tried to expand to Europe…Chance to an agreement between them 0%, but that is my opinion…Am I happy with that? Surely not.

ryan

Sonnenfeld, without proper context, I’m not sure how you can honestly pass judgment.

It’s like people who say violence is bad. Well, what if someone is trying to rape your wife? Of course, poison is bad. Well, what if you call it chemotherapy? Lawsuits are bad. Well, what if…

sonnenfeld

Ryan,

Without a proper context – demagoguery…

ryan

I don’t know why I bothered…

sonnenfeld

I you dont know, how should I know…:)

ryan

Gave you too much credit, I suppose.

sonnenfeld

I am glad we talk about what is important.

Read my posts, and see what was my intention, and what was not. Or you know what…dont bother. Live in your own World, so if anybody has different opinion, act like a 3 years old.

ryan

Methinks you doth protest too much.

psyops

Well,

That is why I won’t speculate as to Darren’s intention or involvement. It is not fair to do so because I am not privy to any information. So I will leave those things to the two of them, Eyal and Darren. Sometimes it pains me because I feel like so many people want me to make a choice as to KMWW or IKMF. I am a seeker of truth and truth has many sources.

Darren is a gifted instructor, one of the best I have ever seen so his skill set is not in question. I don’t moralize with the lawsuit because I don’t know what factors contributed to the specifics of the lawsuit, at least from Darren’s side. John Whitman being involved is a matter of little importance as he was the President of KMWW at the time. I am aware of meetings and conversations that John Whitman allegedly had with Eyal, even since leaving KMWW…..

Again the lawsuit seemed to be a poor strategy and I think the decision of the courts establish that. Now you also can’t fault Darren and hence KMWW for doing what it thought was neccesary to protect the business. Perhaps in time the bad blood and harsh feelings will evaporate. I am affiliated with both organizations so my approach has been to take the good from both and become a better instructor.

Of course having Roger as instructor has increased my ability to learn and teach by leaps and bounds. But this is an exciting time in Krav Maga. From this generation the future of the system will be produced. So what will we all do? We can stand around and have political arguments. Or we can choose to make a difference and preserve the integrity of our system. Clowns like Moni don’t deserve a forum! So we have to put our differences aside and crush these ass holes!

admin-d45
    Keymaster

For those of you reading along at home a brief reminder that these forums are open to the public and are used by people from many organizations.

Krav Maga Worldwide is not responsible for the comments made on this forum. This is not a Krav Maga Worldwide issue.

Furthermore for those keeping score most of the people making posts in this thread are not KMW members.

And for the record Morkravi & NirM do not share the same ISP in a trace route.

I am more then willing to allow spirited discussion on the issues gentleman as long as you remain civil.

Thank You

psyops

Re: Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

In fairness to Avi Nardia,

I think that I have been a bit harsh on Avi Nardia. I am suspicious of him. But I have not been able to substantiate any of my concerns and have found him “guilty by association” with Moni. So I am going to apologize to Avi Nardia publicly, here and now, and reserve judgement until I have spoken with him and I am hoping that happens soon.

I went back and read some of the things posted here and while I think a lot of good information has been presented I want to make sure that Avi Nardia gets a fair shake. Avi Nardia is not actively promoting Commando Krav Maga as far as I know. While he is Moni’s student it should be stated for the record that Avi Nardia teaches his own brand called KAPAP. To my knowledge he has never called his system Krav Maga. I don’t know Avi Nardia but I want to make the distinction between Avi and Moni. Although I know many here don’t feel like there is a difference between the two. Quite frankly I am not sure that there is either but it would be irresponsible and unfair of me not to try and find out if there is in fact a connection as it relates to my concerns I have listed and the concerns many of you have listed here.

Also I personally spoke with Dana Stamos owner of USADOJO.COM today. We had a very good exchange of information and ideas. She seems to me to be open minded and I hope she will follow through with what she has stated. I think she will because integrity is very important to her and I know some people who know her and they speak highly of her in that regard.

She is open about her long standing friendship with Avi and she is adamant that Avi is not the source of friction or any of Moni’s embelishments in his advertising. She has pledged to hold those who have lied about their history accountable. So this is a good start.

By the way… Moni has read this entire post! He is fully aware of what is being said about him! So I hope he will bless us with his presence and tell his side of the story. Anyways he is apparently unaware of any lawsuit or dissatisfied instructors in CKM. This is according to Dana Stamos as relayed to her by Moni. Can anyone post the link from the disgruntled CKM instructor who posted here? I can’t find it.

eric-joyce

Here is the CKM link:

http://commandokravmaga.com.au/

benelli

quote sonnenfeld:

Benelli,

How good he is? I dont care, and judge the masters also by their acts, not only by the techniques. Sorry.

As a point of clarification I have no idea how good he is. My personal knowledge is of training with CKM and Moni specifically.

Aviís instruction and his system is a topic I have no basis to comment on.

Iím simply voicing my personal opinion that I donít feel dragging him into this conversation was relevant.

Furthermore I have no affiliation with him in any way, shape or form. My motivation for commenting was to realign the posts back on topic.

Thank you.

admin-d45
    Keymaster

Gentleman

Thank you for the civil conversation and opinions shared. At this point I would appreciate sticking to the topics at hand.

Please refrain from any additional comments in this thread regarding Avi Nardia or his organization.

Thank You

admin-d45
    Keymaster

Gentleman consider this a public warning, I will not give one again.

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 309 total)
  • The topic ‘Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik’ is closed to new replies.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: